Terms & Conditions
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Please note that our Check-In time is 2pm and our Check-Out time is 10.00am. For early check-in and late check-out please contact our friendly team to confirm availability and cost if applicable.
The person registering at Check-In must be a minimum of 18 years of age and at least one adult of 18 years or older staying in booked accommodation room(s) must be present at all time.
A valid (government authorized) photo ID is required upon check-in. You also must show a valid credit card upon Check-In. This credit card must be in the same name as the guest's name on the booking confirmation. Alternatively a security deposit of $100 per night will be required upon Check-In.
Upon Arrival the full accommodation for the full stay amount will be settled.
Upon Departure my account will be settled by the Hotel using the credit card on file unless payment has been organized at the Reception.
Please note that a surcharge of 3% does apply to all credit card payments made at the Hotel. Alternatively you may wish to pay by cash or Eftpos which will not incur a surcharge.
The Owner of This Hotel and the Accor Group (for Accor Hotels only) will Retain the information on file to help deliver better services to you in the future and to send you offers related to goods or services in the tourism, hospitality or accommodation industries. You may elect to stop receiving offers from us at any time.
Your opinion is valued. Following your departure we will invite you via email to provide your feedback and we would very much appreciate hearing from you.
Please let us know if you do not wish to provide feedback.
Let us know if you do not wish to receive marketing information from the Owner of this Hotel or the Accor Group (if applicable) as a result of the disclosure of information during your stay.
Let us know if you wish to sign up for our Le Club program (for Accor Hotels participating).
Other than as provided for by the legislation and as follows, I agree that the Hotel accepts no responsibility whatsoever, irrespective of cause, for loss or damage to motor vehicles or guest property.
I confirm that my liability for this account is not waived, and I agree to be held personally responsible in the event that the indicated persons and any guests staying in my room, company or association fail to pay for any, part, or the full amount of the invoice charges accrued during my stay. Any damage to the room or property may be charged to nominated credit card or method of payment for incidentals, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
I also authorize the Hotel to charge my credit card for amounts owing to the Hotel and all 3rd parties which I did not disclose at the time of settling my account.
To ensure a restful stay for all our guests, the hotel enforces a strict zero tolerance noise disturbance policy between 2230hrs – 0630hrs. Parties and loud gatherings are not permitted in guest rooms.
Smoking within the building is strictly prohibited. Smoking will result in fines from $250 to $1150 and any appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges.
For the safety of guests and staff, the Hotel reserves the right to refuse to serve guests, due to intoxication.
In circumstances where staff judge the level of intoxication to be such that it may be unsafe for the individual concerned to stay at the Hotel or for staff or other guests to be around that person, the intoxicated guest may be asked to leave without refund of accommodation.
Where property damage is sustained by the Hotel, a spoilage fee may be charged.
In the interests of protecting both Staff and Guests, the Hotel reserves the right to request a guest displaying Covid-19 symptoms, to contact the Healthline as soon as it is practicable, and in the case of a recommendation to self-isolate; in the event of failure to comply with Hotel’s requests, the Hotel may remove said guest from the premises immediately.
Please comply with Vaccine Pass Presentation at any of our Restaurants, Bars and Events outlets.
1. Staff of Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. Promotion commences as specified on current promotional material and winner will be announced as per specified on current promotional material.
3. To enter simply agree to the competition terms and conditions, make any booking / reservation in with Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman.
4. Entries requirements must be met in full and before the close date of the promotion.
5. The winner will be contacted by phone and email on the next business day using contact details provided in their entry. They may be asked to verify their proof of purchase /ID.
6. The Winner is required to provide identification to claim the prize (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
7. The Winner will take responsibility for all necessary arrangements and costs outside of winning this prize (e.g Transportation/ Pick up costs).
8. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman and associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injuries suffered or sustained in connection with taking any of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
10. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to an entrant who Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions, does not meet the outlined criteria or has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. In this case the prize will be redrawn.
11. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman is neither responsible nor liable for any change in value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
12. By entering you grant Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman exclusive permission to use your name, characters, photographs and likeness in connection with the Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. This information will not be sold, rented, or passed on to any third party company.
13. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion with reference to all relevant state and territory regulations.
14. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. All entries become the property of Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman.
16. All customers who agree to the submission of their details upon entry will be recorded in our database. This information will not be sold, rented, or passed on to any third party company.
17. The promoter is:
Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman
169 Willis Street, Wellington, New Zealand
PO Box 11-173, Wellington, New Zealand
Website Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Primeproperty. If you wish to contact us please:
Telephone: (04) 385 1304
Free Phone: 0800 PRIME ACCOMMODATION (0800 774 632)
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.00pm
If you wish to contact us outside office hours please do so via email at [email protected] and we will respond to all queries on our return.
You can learn more about http://www.abeltasmanhotel.co.nz/ here.
While we endeavour to supply accurate information on this site, errors and omissions may occur. Primeproperty does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site.
Primeproperty reserves the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.
To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, Primeproperty makes no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, accuracy or availability of this web site or any other web site.
"We found the venue a welcoming and centrally located spot for our workshop, and we were impressed with the attention to detail that you both had in
Dr Nicole Pray
Beautiful rooms and restaurant all in one place and very pleasant staff
"I just wanted to write a quick note to thank you and your team for great hospitality over the last couple of weeks. From the moment we arrived after
Scott Campbell, Head of GIS Technology Eagle Technology Group Ltd