Terms & Conditions
Check in at Mercure Abel Tasman Hotel is from 2pm New Zealand time on the day of arrival. You may attempt to check in prior to 2pm, but we do not guarantee that your room will be available for your use prior to this time.
The person registering at Check In must be a minimum 18 years of age and at least one adult of 18 years or older staying in booked accommodation room(s).
A valid (government authorised) photo ID is required upon check-in. You must show a valid credit card on check-in. This credit card must be in the same name as the guest's name on the booking confirmation.
Check out at Mercure Abel Tasman Hotel is 10am New Zealand time on the day of departure. Requests may be made at the time of check in for an extension to this time and will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Extra charges may apply for any extension to check out time at the discretion of the hotel.
Any damage to the room or property may be charged to nominated credit card or method of payment for incidentals, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable. Mercure Abel Tasman Hotel is a non-smoking hotel – if you do smoke on-site, then you will be charged the appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges.
By using this website to make a reservation you consent to receive emails about your booking. This will include a Booking Confirmation email, pre-arrival emails and a post-stay email. Mercure Abel Tasman Hotel will not send you any promotional or marketing related information without your express consent (which can be obtained at the time of booking by selecting the 'subscribe to marketing material', or at check-in directly with the hotel). Mercure Abel Tasman Hotel will not sell or distribute any of these records to any third party, other than when you order goods or services from a third party provider.
For the safety of guests and staff, Mercure Abel Tasman reserves the right to refuse to serve guests, due to intoxication.
In circumstances where staff judge the level of intoxication to be such that it may be unsafe for the individual concerned to stay at the Hotel or for staff or other guests to be around that person, the intoxicated guest may be asked to leave without refund of accommodation.
Where property damage is sustained by Mercure Abel Tasman, a spoilage fee may be charged.
To ensure a restful stay for all our guests, the hotel enforces a strict zero tolerance noise disturbance policy between 2230hrs – 0630hrs. Parties and loud gatherings are not permitted in guest rooms.
Cancellations due to Government-imposed travel bans
If your travel plans are interrupted due to Government-imposed travel bans or border closures, you are welcome to transfer your booking to a later date within the next 12 months with no transfer fee. Depending on room type availability and intended travel season, differences in room rate or room type may apply as at the date of rebooking. Otherwise our standard cancellation policy applies.
All transactions are in New Zealand dollars at the time of making a booking and at the time of making a cancellation; Mercure Abel Tasman Hotel cannot accept any liability for fluctuation in exchange rates between these transactions taking place.
1. Staff of Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. Promotion commences as specified on current promotional material and winner will be announced as per specified on current promotional material.
3. To enter simply agree to the competition terms and conditions, make any booking / reservation in with Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman.
4. Entries requirements must be met in full and before the close date of the promotion.
5. The winner will be contacted by phone and email on the next business day using contact details provided in their entry. They may be asked to verify their proof of purchase /ID.
6. The Winner is required to provide identification to claim the prize (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
7. The Winner will take responsibility for all necessary arrangements and costs outside of winning this prize (e.g Transportation/ Pick up costs).
8. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman and associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injuries suffered or sustained in connection with taking any of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
10. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to an entrant who Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions, does not meet the outlined criteria or has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. In this case the prize will be redrawn.
11. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman is neither responsible nor liable for any change in value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
12. By entering you grant Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman exclusive permission to use your name, characters, photographs and likeness in connection with the Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. This information will not be sold, rented, or passed on to any third party company.
13. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion with reference to all relevant state and territory regulations.
14. Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. All entries become the property of Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman.
16. All customers who agree to the submission of their details upon entry will be recorded in our database. This information will not be sold, rented, or passed on to any third party company.
17. The promoter is:
Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman
169 Willis Street, Wellington, New Zealand
PO Box 11-173, Wellington, New Zealand
Website Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Primeproperty. If you wish to contact us please:
Telephone: (04) 385 1304
Free Phone: 0800 PRIME ACCOMMODATION (0800 774 632)
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.00pm
If you wish to contact us outside office hours please do so via email at [email protected] and we will respond to all queries on our return.
You can learn more about http://www.abeltasmanhotel.co.nz/ here.
While we endeavour to supply accurate information on this site, errors and omissions may occur. Primeproperty does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site.
Primeproperty reserves the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.
To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, Primeproperty makes no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, accuracy or availability of this web site or any other web site.
"I want to thank you for everything that you and your staff did to help make our workshop run so smoothly last week.Everyone was very happy with the
Lisa Shelley, Kiwi Rail
Beautiful rooms and restaurant all in one place and very pleasant staff
"We found the venue a welcoming and centrally located spot for our workshop, and we were impressed with the attention to detail that you both had in
Dr Nicole Pray